Get help from top Psychologists in Bradford
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Bradford
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Bradford
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Bradford
If you’re looking for a psychologist in Bradford, there are plenty of options available. Many psychologists specialize in particular areas, such as PTSD and depression, but all offer therapy that can help with a variety of issues.
If you’re struggling with any kind of stress or anxiety, a psychologist can provide valuable guidance and support. And if you have OCD or anger issues, a psychologist can help you work through those Issues too.
So if you’re feeling overwhelmed or just need some assistance understanding your feelings, reach out to a psychologist near me.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Bradford
- Dr. Zoe Abrams is an internationally recognized expert on anxiety and depression, as well as emotional trauma. She provides individualized treatment plans and counseling that takes into account each patient’s unique needs.
- Drs. Clare Gerston and Ritu Shroff are both psychiatrists who specialize in identifying and treating mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar disorder, and addiction. They offer comprehensive treatments that take into account each patient’s specific needs.
- Dr. Maureen Connolly is a clinical psychologist who has worked in Bradford for over 20 years. She specializes in working with people with anxiety and depression, as well as helping them cope with life challenges. Her patients consistently report great satisfaction with her services.
- Miss Amelia Randall is a psychotherapist who has worked in Bradford for over 10 years. She specializes in treating mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar disorder, and addiction recovery. Her patients have consistently reported that her treatments are effective and comfortable to attend.
- Ms Jayne McLeod is a Certified Mental Health Counselor who has worked in Bradford for over 10 years. She specializes in helping people deal with issues such as grief, loss, trauma, abuse, and relationship problems. Her patients have consistently praised her for her caring demeanor and skillful interventions.
Mental Health in Bradford
Mental health is an important issue in Bradford. The city has a high rate of mental illness, and many residents suffer from poor mental health. The city also has a high rate of suicide.
There are many reasons why mental health is a problem in Bradford. The city has a high rate of poverty, and many residents live in poor housing conditions. There is also a lot of crime in the city, and many people feel unsafe.
The city council is working to improve mental health in Bradford. They have set up a task force to look at the issue, and they are working with local organisations to provide support for those with mental health problems.
If you are struggling with your mental health, there is help available. You are not alone in this!
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Bradford
Common types of therapies in Bradford
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Bradford and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Bradford, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Bradford in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Bradford, Art Therapy in Bradford, Behavioral Therapy in Bradford, Contemplative Therapy in Bradford, Play Therapy in Bradford, EMDR Therapy in Bradford, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Bradford, Existential Therapy in Bradford, Experiential Therapy in Bradford, Gestalt Therapy in Bradford, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Bradford, Music Therapy Therapy in Bradford, Narrative Therapy in Bradford, Psychodynamic Therapy in Bradford, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Bradford, and Somatic Therapy in Bradford.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Bradford & the World
“I have been suffering from a number of complex issues for about 4 years and have seen many different therapists. In my experiences, the therapist was often not on the same page as me or I was not able to articulate what I needed in order to progress with my therapy.”
- Karen, Bradford
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Bradford, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Bradford can cost anywhere from £10 for a 20-minute session to £150 for a one-hour session. The cost of therapy will vary depending on the therapist, location, and duration of the session.
If you are a therapist from the Bradford or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing