Get help from top Psychologists in Belfast
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Belfast
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Belfast
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Belfast
If you are looking for a psychologist who can help you deal with any mental health issues, then you should definitely consider contacting a psychologist in Belfast. There are many renowned psychologists located in this city, and they are more than likely to be able to provide you with the help that you need.
If you suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety or any other form of mental illness, then a psychologist can be an invaluable ally in your recovery process. They will be able to identify and address any underlying causes of your problems, and help you develop coping mechanisms that will allow you to manage them effectively.
If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, then talking to a psychologist could be the solution that you need. They will be able to offer advice and support as you work through your problems, and hopefully they will be able to help you feel happier and more fulfilled as a result.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Belfast
- Dr. Patricia Quinn is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, traumatic stress disorders, and stress-related phobias. Her clinic provides individual and group counseling as well as consultation services to professionals such as nurses and doctors.
- Dr. Elaine Crowley is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and adolescents suffering from various mental health issues such as OCD, depression, anxiety disorders, trauma-related PTSD, attachment disorder/disorder (ADHD), autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), dyslexia/learning disabilities etc. Her clinic offers comprehensive treatment plans that focus on helping clients reach their full potential both academically and emotionally.
- Rachel Wood is an experienced psychotherapist who offers individual counseling sessions as well as group therapy workshops for adults struggling with mental health issues such as depression or anxiety disorders. She also provides training programs to help professionals dealing with mental health patients effectively manage their interactions on a daily basis.
- Dr. Clare O’Malley is a renowned psychologist who has worked with people from all walks of life. Her services are available to those living in Belfast and the surrounding area.
- Mrs. Valarie Shaw is another top-quality psychologist who offers outstanding services to both adults and children. She has experience working with a wide range of clients, and her skillset covers a variety of areas related to psychology.
Mental Health in Belfast
Mental health is an important issue in any city, but it is especially important in a city like Belfast which has a history of violence and conflict. Mental health services in Belfast are working to provide care and support to those who need it, but they face many challenges.
One of the biggest challenges is the lack of funding for mental health services. This means that there are not enough resources to meet the needs of the people who need help. There are also not enough trained staff to provide the care that people need. This means that people with mental health problems often have to wait a long time for treatment or support.
Another challenge is the stigma around mental health. This means that many people are afraid to seek help because they don’t want to be seen as weak or crazy. This can make it hard for people to get the help they need.
Despite these challenges, mental health services in Belfast are making progress. They are working to raise awareness of mental health issues and to provide more support and care to those who need it.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Belfast
Common types of therapies in Belfast
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Belfast and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Belfast, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Belfast in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Belfast, Art Therapy in Belfast, Behavioral Therapy in Belfast, Contemplative Therapy in Belfast, Play Therapy in Belfast, EMDR Therapy in Belfast, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Belfast, Existential Therapy in Belfast, Experiential Therapy in Belfast, Gestalt Therapy in Belfast, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Belfast, Music Therapy Therapy in Belfast, Narrative Therapy in Belfast, Psychodynamic Therapy in Belfast, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Belfast, and Somatic Therapy in Belfast.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Belfast & the World
“I have been able to rid myself of my pain and anxiety through MantraCare’s wonderful online therapy treatment. It has given me the peace of mind that I have not experienced in years. The therapy is very calming and relaxing, and I am happy every time I come on.”
- Karen, Belfast
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Belfast, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Belfast can cost anywhere from £50 to £200 per session, depending on the therapist and the service provided. Additionally, some therapists may offer apackage deal that includes multiple sessions for a discounted price.
If you are a therapist from the Belfast or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing