Get help from top Psychologists in Philipines
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Philipines
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Philipines
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Philipines
Are you feeling lost or stressed? Do you need help but feel too embarrassed or ashamed to speak to a psychologist? You’re not alone. In fact, according to the World Health Organization, only about one in ten people in the Philippines visit a psychologist each year. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t psychologists available to help you.
If you’ve been dealing with mental health issues for a long time and feel like you’re at your wit’s end, you may want to consider consulting with a therapist. While therapists don’t always have experience working with people who have mental health conditions, they’re usually very knowledgeable about how to help those who do. If you’re interested in finding a therapist in the Philipines, be sure to ask around
Top Psychologist Near Me in Philipines
- Jayson Tan is a therapist with over 20 years of experience helping people with mental health problems. He offers individual and group therapy sessions, as well as workshops on coping mechanisms and stress management.
- Dr. Rene Roque is a therapist who specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT is a type of therapy that helps people change their thoughts and behaviors to improve their mental health symptoms.
- Msgr. Romulo Galang is a therapist who offers individual and group sessions that focus on helping people deal with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. He also provides support for those struggling with addiction issues.
- Sarah de la Cruz is a therapist who specializes in integrative psychotherapy, which combines different forms of therapy to help patients better manage their mental health issues. She offers individual and group sessions, as well as workshops on stress management and self-esteem enhancement.
- Dr. Elvira Arellano is a therapist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She has worked as a therapist for over 20 years and has helped many people overcome their mental health issues.
- Dr. Alma Lopez is a therapist who specializes in working with trauma victims. She has worked as a therapist for over 20 years and has helped many people heal from their traumatic experiences.
Mental Health in Philipines
In the Philippines, mental health is a growing concern. The country has a high rate of suicide, and mental health disorders are on the rise. The government is working to address these issues, but there is still much work to be done. mental health in the Philippines is a hidden problem. It’s often seen as a taboo topic, and many people are reluctant to talk about it. This silence can be deadly, as mental health problems can lead to suicide.
The government is slowly working to address the issue of mental health in the Philippines. In 2017, the Department of Health launched a national mental health program. This program aims to improve access to mental health services, and to reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness.Despite these efforts, mental health remains a very real problem in the Philippines. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, please seek help from a qualified professional.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Philipines
Common types of therapies in Philipines
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Philipines and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Philipines, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Philipines in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Philipines, Art Therapy in Philipines, Behavioral Therapy in Philipines, Contemplative Therapy in Philipines, Play Therapy in Philipines, EMDR Therapy in Philipines, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Philipines, Existential Therapy in Philipines, Experiential Therapy in Philipines, Gestalt Therapy in Philipines, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Philipines, Music Therapy Therapy in Philipines, Narrative Therapy in Philipines, Psychodynamic Therapy in Philipines, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Philipines, and Somatic Therapy in Philipines.
We serve almost all locations in Philipines
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sweden: Quezon City, Manila, Davao City
50,000+ Happy Clients from Philipines & the World
“I found out about MantraCare online therapy treatment when I was beginning to feel the weight of my life too much. I contacted them and they’ve helped me through a lot of difficult times. They’re always available to chat or answer any questions, and it’s a great feeling knowing that you’re not alone in this.”
- Karen, Philipines
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Philipines, you can book a trial session with us.
The cost of therapy in the Philippines varies depending on the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session. The average cost of a one-hour session with a qualified therapist is approximately PHP500.
If you are a therapist from the Philipines or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing