Get help from top Psychologists in Hamilton
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Hamilton
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Hamilton
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Hamilton
If you or a loved one is struggling with symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, or OCD, seeking professional help may be the best solution. A psychologist can provide relief from these conditions and help you learn new coping mechanisms. There are many psychologists in Hamilton, so finding one who is right for you is easy.
If you are feeling stressed out and overwhelmed, talk to your doctor about seeking counseling. A psychiatric referral may be necessary depending on your specific situation. With the help of a qualified psychologist, you can start to feel better and move forward with your life.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Hamilton
- Dr. Rasmus Nielsen is one of the most experienced and well-known psychologists in Hamilton. He has worked with a wide range of clients, from those suffering from anxiety and depression to those dealing with family problems. His approach is tailored to each individual, and he is known for his ability to provide support and guidance during times of difficulty.
- Dr. Danielle Ford is another highly recommended psychologist in Hamilton. She has worked with clients from all walks of life, offering them personalized treatment plans that have proven to be successful time and time again. Her approach is holistic, encompassing both cognitive and behavioral techniques in her treatments.
- Dr. Bianca Schwartz specializes in working with children and families dealing with complex issues such as anxiety, depression, and trauma. Her skills as a psychologist have led her to work with families across Canada, providing them with the support they need to overcome their struggles.
- Dr. Matheson specializes in working with veterans suffering from PTSD. He has developed several effective treatments for his patients, including cognitive therapy and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). DBT is a type of therapy that helps veterans learn how to control their emotions by addressing underlying issues such as anger and resentment.
- Dr. Rudin is known for his work with children who have behavioral problems. He uses a combination of traditional psychology methods as well as coaching techniques to help his patients reach their full potential. Dr. Rudin has helped countless kids improve their lives by fixing things like attention problems, conduct disorders, and hyperactivity disorders
Mental Health in Hamilton
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Hamilton is no exception. According to the Canadian Mental Health Association, one in five people in Canada will experience a mental health problem in their lifetime.
There are many different types of mental health problems, and they can affect people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Some common mental health problems include anxiety disorders, depression, and substance use disorders.
Hamilton has a number of resources available to help people who are struggling with mental health problems. These resources include mental health counseling, support groups, psychiatric services, and crisis lines.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental health problem, please reach out for help. There is no shame in seeking help for mental health problems. Getting treatment can make a big difference in a person’s life.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Hamilton
Common types of therapies in Hamilton
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Hamilton and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Hamilton, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Hamilton in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Hamilton, Art Therapy in Hamilton, Behavioral Therapy in Hamilton, Contemplative Therapy in Hamilton, Play Therapy in Hamilton, EMDR Therapy in Hamilton, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Hamilton, Existential Therapy in Hamilton, Experiential Therapy in Hamilton, Gestalt Therapy in Hamilton, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Hamilton, Music Therapy Therapy in Hamilton, Narrative Therapy in Hamilton, Psychodynamic Therapy in Hamilton, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Hamilton, and Somatic Therapy in Hamilton.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Hamilton & the World
“Online therapy treatment by MantraCare in Hamilton has been a huge help to me, as I could get to someone who is not in my area and still feel the benefits. It’s great to be able to talk about my feelings without anyone being around.”
- Karen, Hamilton
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Hamilton, you can book a trial session with us.
A session with a therapist could cost anywhere from $50 to $300, depending on the therapist’s experience and specialty. However, there are many therapy services and clinics that offer discounts or free sessions to those who qualify for government assistance programs.
If you are a therapist from the Hamilton or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing