Get help from top Psychologists in Bangor
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Bangor
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Bangor
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Bangor
If you are experiencing symptoms of psychological distress, such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD, and you want to find a psychologist near you in Bangor, there are many options available. There are both private and public psychologists who can offer guidance and treatment. If you’re looking for a therapist who specializes in treating specific issues like OCD or anger management, be sure to ask your potential therapist if they have experience with those particular concerns.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a psychologist. First, it is important to feel comfortable with the therapist. Make sure that you schedule a consultation so that you can get to know them better. Secondly, consider what type of therapy is best for you. Some people prefer individualized therapy while others may prefer group therapy. Finally, be sure to budget enough money for the sessions because they can be quite expensive.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Bangor
- Ms. Judith Gasser is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been working in Bangor for more than 25 years. She specializes in treating clients who suffer from PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), general anxiety disorder, and depression. Her approach is tailored to each individual’s needs, and she has a wealth of experience to draw on.
- Dr. Stacie Eberly is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been working in Bangor for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating clients who suffer from anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). Her approach is personalized for each individual, and she has a wealth of experience to draw on.
- Dr. Allison Hesselink is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been working in Bangor for more than 10 years. She specializes in treating clients who suffer from the major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Her approach is tailored to each individual’s needs, and she has a wealth of experience to draw on.
- Dr. Katherine A. Ketcham is a well-known psychologist who offers therapy for a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression, and relationship problems. She has experience working with both adults and children, and her clinic is located in downtown Bangor.
- Dr. Carole Lieberman may be a good option for you. She’s worked extensively with patients suffering from substance abuse and mental illness, and her personalized approach has helped many people achieve lasting recovery.
Mental Health in Bangor
In fact, it’s a problem in nearly every country in the world. But what might be surprising is that mental health is also a problem in Bangor.
Mental health is an important issue because it affects everyone. Mental health problems can lead to physical health problems, and vice versa. Mental health problems can also lead to problems at work, in school, and in relationships.There are many reasons why someone might have a mental health problem. It could be due to genetics, or it could be due to something that happened in their life. Mental health problems can also be caused by physical health problems.
There are many different types of mental health problems. Some of the more common ones include depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Depression is when someone feels down or hopeless for a long period of time. Anxiety is when someone feels nervous or scared all the time. PTSD is when someone has trouble coping with a traumatic event that happened in their life.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental health problem, there are resources available to help. The first step is to talk to your doctor or another healthcare provider. They can help you figure out what’s going on and how to get help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Bangor
Common types of therapies in Bangor
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Bangor and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Bangor, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Bangor in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Bangor, Art Therapy in Bangor, Behavioral Therapy in Bangor, Contemplative Therapy in Bangor, Play Therapy in Bangor, EMDR Therapy in Bangor, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Bangor, Existential Therapy in Bangor, Experiential Therapy in Bangor, Gestalt Therapy in Bangor, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Bangor, Music Therapy Therapy in Bangor, Narrative Therapy in Bangor, Psychodynamic Therapy in Bangor, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Bangor, and Somatic Therapy in Bangor.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Bangor & the World
“I have just experienced the best online therapy I have ever had with MantraCare. They were able to reduce my anxiety levels and help me get back on track.”
- Karen, Bangor
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Bangor, you can book a trial session with us.
Online therapy in Bangor can cost anywhere from $25 to $100 per session, and the amount of time it takes for therapy to be effective will vary depending on the severity of the disorder.
If you are a therapist from the Bangor or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing