Get help from top Psychologists in Basra
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Basra
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Basra
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Basra
Psychologists are highly sought-after professionals due to their ability to help people deal with a variety of psychological issues. If you are in need of professional help with any type of mental health condition, a psychologist is an excellent option.
While some psychologists work exclusively with children or adults, many psychologists also have experience working with patients suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other related conditions. If you are looking for a psychologist who can provide treatment specifically for your condition, it is important to do your research.
If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, seeking out professional help may be the best decision for you. A qualified psychologist can provide support and guidance throughout your treatment process.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Basra
- Dr. Samar Asadpour. She has worked with children and families for over 20 years and offers a range of services including mental health counseling, child counseling, and family therapy. Dr. Asadpour is also an expert on issues related to domestic violence and child abuse.
- Drs. Hassan Muhsin al-Dabbagh and Mohammad Faraj al-Karbouli. Both doctors offer a range of services including mental health counseling, autism treatment, ADHD diagnosis and treatment, stress management consultation, parenting classes, addiction rehabilitation programs, marriage counseling, and more.
- Dr. Saleh al-Rubaie is a psychotherapist with over thirty years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. He has worked with patients suffering from anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), addiction, and other mental health issues. His clinic is located in Basra City and he offers both individual and group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Mohammad al-Huwayji is a psychologist who specializes in working with children and adolescents. He has extensive experience working with both Iraqi and international families dealing with various mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, addiction, self-harm, and eating disorders. His clinic is located in Basra City near the University of Basra campus and offers both individual and group therapy sessions as well as medication treatment options for those struggling with serious mental health issues.
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Zaabi is a well-known psychologist who has worked in Basra for many years. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer his patients, and his approach is highly individualized. His patients typically enjoy working with him because he is open-minded and responsive to their needs.
Mental Health in Basra
Mental health is a highly sensitive issue in Iraq, as it is in any war-torn country. Mental health issues are common in Basra, especially among the young and middle-aged. There is a lack of mental health services available to people in Basra, and those that do exist are often not accessible or affordable.
One of the problems with mental health services in Basra is that they are not targeted specifically at the city’s population. In addition, mental health professionals are scarce, so there is not always enough help available when people need it. Additionally, mental health issues are often seen as shameful or embarrassing, which makes them difficult to talk about.
There have been some small improvements made to the situation regarding mental health in Basra over the past few years. The Iraqi government has made efforts to improve access to mental health services for soldiers and civilians alike, and there have been some positive changes in terms of public awareness and stigma. However, much more needs to be done in order to provide adequate support for those who need it most.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Basra
Common types of therapies in Basra
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Basra and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Basra, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Basra in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Basra, Art Therapy in Basra, Behavioral Therapy in Basra, Contemplative Therapy in Basra, Play Therapy in Basra, EMDR Therapy in Basra, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Basra, Existential Therapy in Basra, Experiential Therapy in Basra, Gestalt Therapy in Basra, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Basra, Music Therapy Therapy in Basra, Narrative Therapy in Basra, Psychodynamic Therapy in Basra, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Basra, and Somatic Therapy in Basra.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Basra & the World
“This is my second time with Mantracare. I have had a lot of things going on in my life and needed some help sorting them out. It was not easy finding someone who could fit my schedule and provide the level of care that I needed but Mantracare has been able to work with me. They are quick and efficient.”
- Karen, Basra
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Basra, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Basra can be quite expensive. Prices vary depending on the therapist, location, and duration of therapy. Some examples of therapy prices include: one hour of therapy costs around $30 USD, two hours of therapy costs around $60 USD, and three hours of therapy costs around $90 USD.
If you are a therapist from the Basra or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing