Get help from top Psychologists in Pune
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Pune
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Pune
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Pune
If you are looking for a psychologist in Pune, you may want to consider contacting one of the local mental health professionals listed below. Each has experience working with people who are suffering from different types of psychological disorders and can offer helpful advice and support.
Stress is a common cause of psychological problems, and many people who experience stress either develop anxiety or depression. If you are struggling with any of these conditions, it’s important to seek out professional help as soon as possible. A psychologist can provide you with the resources you need to manage your stress effectively, and may be able to recommend treatments that work best for you.
If you are experiencing intense anger or obsessive thoughts about certain topics, it may be indicative of an anxiety or OCD disorder. In such cases, seeking professional help is essential in order to learn how to deal with the underlying issue and improve your overall mental health.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Pune
- Dr. Rupal Bhosale is a clinical psychologist who specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and stress management. She has been working with clients for over 10 years and has helped them overcome various issues such as anxiety, depression, and relationship problems.
- Dr. Niharika Deshpande is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), eating disorders, and autism spectrum disorders. Her patients have reported improvement in their symptoms after working with her.
- Dr. Vijaya Sharma is an experienced psychiatrist who provides individualized treatments for psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, addiction, OCD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia spectrum disorders, ADHD, eating disorders, and more. Her patients have consistently rated her as being one of the best psychiatrists they have had the pleasure of meeting.
- Dr. Sunil Apte is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked with clients from all over the country. He specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy, which is known to be effective in treating a wide range of mental health issues.
- Dr. Pawan Bansal is another well-known psychologist in Pune who has been working with clients for over 15 years. He specializes in CBT and family therapy, and his practice offers reduced rates for students and members of the military.
Mental Health in Pune
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic, but it’s something that should be talked about more openly. According to a report by the World Health Organization, one in four people in India suffer from some form of mental illness. In Pune, the number of people affected by mental illness is even higher.
There are many reasons why mental health is such a problem in Pune. The city is home to a large number of colleges and universities, which means there is a high population of young adults. This age group is particularly susceptible to mental health issues because of the stress of exams and the pressure to succeed.
There are a number of organizations working to help people with mental health problems in Pune. These organizations offer counseling and support groups, as well as medication and other treatments. However, there is still a long way to go in terms of raising awareness about mental health and providing adequate resources for those who need help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Pune
Common types of therapies in Pune
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Pune and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Pune, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Pune in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Pune, Art Therapy in Pune, Behavioral Therapy in Pune, Contemplative Therapy in Pune, Play Therapy in Pune, EMDR Therapy in Pune, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Pune, Existential Therapy in Pune, Experiential Therapy in Pune, Gestalt Therapy in Pune, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Pune, Music Therapy Therapy in Pune, Narrative Therapy in Pune, Psychodynamic Therapy in Pune, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Pune, and Somatic Therapy in Pune.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Pune & the World
“Mantracare has helped me get control of my life back. I am now so happy and confident to lead my life with peace, happiness, and contentment.”
- Karen, Pune
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Pune, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Pune can cost anywhere from Rs 1,500 to Rs 5,000 per hour. Fees may also include consultation fees and any equipment or materials used during the therapy session.
If you are a therapist from the Pune or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing