Get help from top Psychologists in Athens
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Athens
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Athens
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Athens
If you are experiencing any psychological issues, such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, then it is important to seek out help from a psychologist. A psychologist can provide you with guidance and support as you work through your issues.
There are many psychologists in Athens who can offer you the help that you need. If you are suffering from PTSD, for example, a psychologist may be able to provide therapy and counseling to help you manage your symptoms. A psychologist may also be able to recommend treatments or therapies that are specific to your individual needs.
If you are struggling with depression or anxiety, a psychologist may be able to provide counseling and support to help you manage your symptoms. A psychologist can also recommend medications or other treatments if they believe that they will be beneficial for your condition.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Athens
- Dr. Christopher Poulos is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. He has worked with numerous patients over the years, and his approach is highly successful. His clinic is located in central Athens, and he offers a wide range of services, including individual therapy, group sessions, and counseling.
- Dr. Dimitris Tsoukalos is another highly qualified psychologist who works exclusively with adults. He has a doctoral degree from Columbia University and more than 10 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. His clinic is located in the heart of downtown Athens, making it easy to find no matter where you are in the city.
- Dr. Giorgos Stamatakis deals primarily with issues related to stress and anxiety. He has a background in psychiatry and has worked as a psychiatric doctor for more than 20 years. His clinic is located just outside of the city center, making it perfect for people who want to stay close to all the action but still get professional care.
- Dr. Christina Christakis is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Athens for more than 20 years. She is a highly respected expert in the field, and her work has helped countless people deal with issues like anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Dr. Rajesh Kotecha is an internationally renowned psychotherapist who has worked with clients all over the world. He has a special focus on helping people cope with trauma and addiction, and his advice is often sought by celebrities and top business executives.
Mental Health in Athens
In Athens, mental health is a topic that is often left unspoken. This is often due to the lack of open discussion about mental health in general and the taboo nature of talking about mental health issues in particular. Mental health is an important issue to address because it affects everyone in some way.
There are a few ways that people can access mental health services in Athens. Some people may be able to seek help from their doctor or through the community resources that are available. Others may need to go to a specialized clinic or hospital. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Mental health issues can come in many forms and can affect anyone at any stage of life. They can include problems with anxiety, depression, stress, addiction, and more. If you are feeling like you are experiencing symptoms of mental health issues, it is important to talk about them with someone who will be able to help you find the resources that you need.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Athens
Common types of therapies in Athens
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Athens and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Athens, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Athens in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Athens, Art Therapy in Athens, Behavioral Therapy in Athens, Contemplative Therapy in Athens, Play Therapy in Athens, EMDR Therapy in Athens, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Athens, Existential Therapy in Athens, Experiential Therapy in Athens, Gestalt Therapy in Athens, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Athens, Music Therapy Therapy in Athens, Narrative Therapy in Athens, Psychodynamic Therapy in Athens, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Athens, and Somatic Therapy in Athens.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Athens & the World
“The therapists on the site are great. They are very understanding and make you feel at home. I have seen a lot of changes to my life since I started therapy from Mantracare”
- Karen, Athens
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Athens, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Athens can be expensive, but there are a number of affordable options available. Here are some average costs for various types of therapy:
- Individual therapy: $50-$150/hour
- Group therapy: $60-$180/hour
- Couple’s therapy: $100-$200/hour
- Family therapy: $90-$240/hour
If you are a therapist from the Athens or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing