Get help from top Psychologists in Stuttgart
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Stuttgart
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Stuttgart
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Stuttgart
If you are experiencing significant mental health issues such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, it is important to seek out professional help. A psychologist can provide guidance and support through therapy sessions that can help improve your well-being.
There are many psychologists in Stuttgart who can provide the support you need. If you are interested in finding a therapist who specializes in treating PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, be sure to investigate your options before making a decision. There are many qualified professionals available and it is important to find someone who will be able to meet your specific needs.
If you think you may be suffering from mental health issues, please don’t hesitate to seek help from a psychologist near you. The benefits of treatment can be life-changing and will allow you to live a happier and more fulfilling life.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Stuttgart
- Dr. Ulrike Kuhlmann has been practicing psychology for over 20 years and has worked with a wide range of patients, including those dealing with anxiety, depression, addiction, and PTSD. She also offers group treatments and private consultations.
- Dr. Bernd Förster is an expert in neuropsychology who works with patients dealing with issues such as memory loss, cognitive dysfunction, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and bipolar disorder. He offers individualized treatment plans that focus on restoring balance within the patient’s mind/body system.
- Dr. Michael Wehrli is a graduate of Princeton University with a Phd from Brown University specializing in cognitive neuroscience and cognitive rehabilitation therapy for stroke victims and other brain injured individuals . His approach combines psychoeducation with various forms of neurofeedback to help patients relearn normal cognitive functions
- Dr. Claudia Mehrmann is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating children and adolescents. She has a wealth of experience working with clients from all walks of life, and her approach is tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual.
- Dr. Stefanie Krawczyk is a cognitive therapist who specializes in helping people overcome anxiety disorders, depression, ADD/ADHD symptoms, memory problems, and more. She uses Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) techniques to help her patients learn new ways to think about situations and problem solve effectively.
Mental Health in Stuttgart
Mental health is a pressing issue in Stuttgart, as it is in many cities around the world. According to a recent study, one in three adults in Stuttgart suffers from some form of mental illness. This is a staggering statistic and one that highlights the need for better mental health care in the city.
There are a number of reasons why mental health problems are so prevalent in Stuttgart. The city is home to a large number of refugees and asylum seekers, who often suffer from PTSD and other mental health issues. Additionally, the city has a high cost of living, which can add to the stress and anxiety that many people feel.
Despite the challenges, there are also many reasons to be hopeful about the state of mental health in Stuttgart. There are a number of organizations and individuals working to improve mental health care in the city. Additionally, the city government has made mental health a priority and is investing resources into improving access to care.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Stuttgart
Common types of therapies in Stuttgart
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Stuttgart and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Stuttgart, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Stuttgart in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Stuttgart, Art Therapy in Stuttgart, Behavioral Therapy in Stuttgart, Contemplative Therapy in Stuttgart, Play Therapy in Stuttgart, EMDR Therapy in Stuttgart, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Stuttgart, Existential Therapy in Stuttgart, Experiential Therapy in Stuttgart, Gestalt Therapy in Stuttgart, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Stuttgart, Music Therapy Therapy in Stuttgart, Narrative Therapy in Stuttgart, Psychodynamic Therapy in Stuttgart, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Stuttgart, and Somatic Therapy in Stuttgart.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Stuttgart & the World
“MantraCare Therapy has helped me so much in the past few weeks- and they are not just general words. They help me to be present and aware of what is happening right now, which is honestly more helpful than endless hours of therapy.”
- Karen, Stuttgart
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Stuttgart, you can book a trial session with us.
In general, therapy sessions at a professional clinic can cost anywhere from €50 to €150 per hour, while private sessions can run as much as €200 or more per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Stuttgart or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing