Get help from top Psychologists in Munich
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Munich
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Munich
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Munich
If you are looking for a psychologist in the Munich area, you may want to consider contacting one of the professionals at a local mental health clinic.
These clinics offer a wide range of services, including psychological counseling, therapy, and medication treatment for conditions such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and OCD. Many psychologists at these clinics are experienced in treating individuals with these disorders, and can provide expert guidance and support.
If you are struggling with any mental health issues, it is important to seek out help from a professional as soon as possible.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Munich
- Dr. Bernd Heinz is a well-known expert on trauma and stress management, as well as focuses on psychotherapy and counseling for children, adolescents, and adults. He has worked with celebrities and clients from all walks of life, and his work has been recognized by both the media and fellow professionals alike.
- Dr. Reinhold Messner is a psychologist who specializes in child development and family therapy. His work has focused on helping families navigate challenging situations such as the separation or death of a parent or sibling, while also providing support during times of growth and change.
- Frau Dr. Stefanie Bindert is an internationally renowned psychologist who has spent her entire career working with children and young people, focusing on issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, self-esteem, ADHD, peer relationships, etcetera. She runs her own private practice out of her clinic in central Munich where she offers both individual sessions and group therapy formats for patients aged 4-25 years old.
- Dr. Ingrid Riedel is a psychotherapist based in Munich who has extensive experience working with both individual and group clients. She is highly sought-after for her unique approach to therapy, which focuses on helping clients build positive relationships with themselves and others.
- Dr. Bernhard Kühn is a cognitive neuropsychologist who specializes in the assessment of neuropsychological impairments associated with various psychiatric disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, addiction, schizophrenia, etc. His expertise can be invaluable when trying to determine the cause of any given patient’s symptoms – making him an invaluable resource for therapists nationwide.
Mental Health in Munich
Munich is a city that is rich in culture and history, but it is also a city that is known for its high rates of mental health problems. In fact, according to a recent study, Munich has the highest rate of mental illness in all of Germany.
There are many factors that contribute to the high rate of mental illness in Munich. One of the most significant factors is the city’s high cost of living. The high cost of living can put a lot of financial strain on residents, which can lead to anxiety and depression. Additionally, the city’s large population can make it feel overcrowded and chaotic, which can also contribute to mental health problems.
Despite the challenges, there are also many positive aspects to living in Munich. The city offers a great quality of life, with plenty of opportunities for education, work, and leisure. There are also many support services available for residents who are struggling with mental health problems.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Munich
Common types of therapies in Munich
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Munich and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Munich, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Munich in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Munich, Art Therapy in Munich, Behavioral Therapy in Munich, Contemplative Therapy in Munich, Play Therapy in Munich, EMDR Therapy in Munich, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Munich, Existential Therapy in Munich, Experiential Therapy in Munich, Gestalt Therapy in Munich, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Munich, Music Therapy Therapy in Munich, Narrative Therapy in Munich, Psychodynamic Therapy in Munich, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Munich, and Somatic Therapy in Munich.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Munich & the World
“The therapist was very attentive, offered good advice, and made me feel like I was always heard. She gave me a lot of tools to improve my life and understand myself better.”
- Karen, Munich
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Munich, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be a very costly proposition in Munich, depending on the therapist and the service provided. Fees for individual sessions with a psychotherapist can range from €50 to €100 per hour, while group therapy can cost upwards of €90 per session. Fees for individual sessions with a psychiatrist can be as much as €150 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Munich or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing