Get help from top Psychologists in Hanover
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Hanover
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Hanover
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Hanover
If you are struggling with any type of mental health issue, then seeking out help from a psychologist is an excellent idea. Not only can a psychologist provide you with expert advice and support, but they may also be able to provide treatments that help relieve your symptoms. If you are interested in finding a therapist near you in Hanover, then please read on for more information.
There are many different types of psychologists, each with their own specialties and expertise. If you suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety, or some other form of mental health issue, then a psychologist may be able to help you tremendously. Many psychologists specialize in one area of mental health or another, so make sure to ask about which type of psychologist would be the best fit for you.
If you are looking for help with managing your mental health issues, then please contact a psychologist near me in Hanover today!
Top Psychologist Near Me in Hanover
- Dr. Stephanie Goldsmith is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Hanover since 2001. She offers individual and group therapy as well as counseling services to clients of all ages. Her philosophy is rooted in cognitive-behavioral theory and focuses on helping clients develop healthy coping mechanisms and identify and overcome negative thought patterns.
- Dr. Jay Buskirk is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Hanover since 2006. He offers individual, group, couples, and family therapy as well as counseling services to clients of all ages. His focus is on treating mental health issues through a holistic approach that includes both mental and physical health concerns.
- Drs Jason Deller and Jody McCartney are both certified marriage & family therapists who have been practicing together since 2009. They offer individual, couples, family, and child therapy as well as counseling services to clients of all ages. Their focus is on resolving conflicts within families while also helping clients improve their relationships overall.
- Dr. Timothy Kuzniak is a licensed psychologist with more than 20 years of experience helping people deal with a wide range of issues. He is board certified in clinical psychology and has a focus on cognitive-behavioral therapy, which helps people learn how to change their thoughts and behaviors for the better. Drs. Kuzniak and Kahn offer individual and couples counseling, as well as family therapy.
- Dr. Farnaz Ghanemi is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with clients suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, and other mental health disorders. She offers individual, group, and phone counseling services as well as online therapy. Her focus is on providing tailored treatment plans that take into account each patient’s unique history and symptoms.
Mental Health in Hanover
Mental health is an important issue in Hanover. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in four adults in the United States lives with a mental illness. In Hanover, that number is likely even higher.
There are many factors that can contribute to mental health problems. Some of these factors include:· Poverty· Lack of access to mental health services· Violence· Substance abuse· Traumatic experiencesThese factors can have a profound impact on mental health. They can lead to conditions like anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). They can also make it difficult for someone to cope with day-to-day life.
Fortunately, there are many organizations in Hanover that are dedicated to helping those with mental illness. These organizations offer support, resources, and hope. They include:· The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Hanover Chapter· The Community Services Board (CSB) of Hanover County· The Mental Health Association (MHA) of Virginia
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Hanover
Common types of therapies in Hanover
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Hanover and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Hanover, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Hanover in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Hanover, Art Therapy in Hanover, Behavioral Therapy in Hanover, Contemplative Therapy in Hanover, Play Therapy in Hanover, EMDR Therapy in Hanover, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Hanover, Existential Therapy in Hanover, Experiential Therapy in Hanover, Gestalt Therapy in Hanover, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Hanover, Music Therapy Therapy in Hanover, Narrative Therapy in Hanover, Psychodynamic Therapy in Hanover, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Hanover, and Somatic Therapy in Hanover.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Hanover & the World
“The online therapy treatment by MantraCare in Hanover is a great way to deal with mental issues. It helps you get to the root of your problems and determine what it is that you really want. I found that dealing with this type of problem is a lot easier than going to a therapist.”
- Karen, Hanover
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Hanover, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Hanover can vary greatly in cost, depending on the therapist, the type of therapy, and the location. A single session with a psychologist might cost $60, while a session with a psychiatrist could cost upwards of $300. Additionally, therapy sessions may be scheduled weekly or monthly, so the cost can vary considerably depending on how often the therapist sees the patient.
If you are a therapist from the Hanover or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing