Get help from top Psychologists in Frankfurt
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Frankfurt
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Frankfurt
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Frankfurt
If you’re looking for a psychologist in Frankfurt, there are many options available. Many of these psychologists specialize in treating disorders such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and OCD. If you’re suffering from one or more of these conditions, seeking out professional help is essential. There are a number of benefits to seeing a psychologist.
First and foremost, psychologists can provide guidance and support during times of crisis. They can also help identify and address any underlying issues that may be causing your symptoms. In addition, psychologists can provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) therapies. CBT is a type of therapy that focuses on changing the way you think about your problems.
This can often lead to lasting improvements in your mental health condition. If you’re interested in finding a psychologist in Frankfurt, please visit our website for more information. We have compiled a list of reputable providers who offer treatments for a variety of mental health conditions.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Frankfurt
- Dr. Stefanie Steinberg is a psychotherapist and clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families. She has worked at various hospitals and clinics across Frankfurt, and her experience has given her a deep understanding of how to help patients achieve key goals. Dr. Stefanie Steinberg is highly respected by her peers, and she has written several books on psychology that are widely read. She is also regularly interviewed by media outlets, which demonstrates her widespread popularity among professionals in the field.
- Dr. Friederike Hasselbach-Hartmann is a clinical psychologist who specializes in working with individuals who suffer from anxiety and depression disorders. She has extensive experience treating these conditions using a variety of methods, including cognitive therapy and medication treatment options. Dr. Friederike Hasselbach-Hartmann is known for being detail orientated when it comes to her work, which makes her an excellent therapist for those who want personalized treatment plans tailored specifically to their needs. Her patients often report feeling more relieved than they ever have after undergoing treatment with her, which speaks volumes about the quality of her workmanship
- Hans-Georg Gadamer is a philosopher and psychologist who has made significant contributions to the study of language and logic. He also has a strong interest in hermeneutics, or the interpretation of texts. Gadamer has held professorships at universities in Germany, Switzerland, and the United States.
- Rolf Dobelli is a Swiss psychologist who has written extensively on cognitive enhancement techniques and self-help books. He is also the founder of one of Switzerland’s leading online communities for people with mental health issues. Dobelli is currently a professor at ETH Zurich University.
- Peter Fuchs is a German psychologist who specializes in child development and cognitive neuroscience. He also sits on the board of directors for two children’s charities, Playtime Deutschland and Kindercity Internationale eV (Ki). Fuchs was awarded an honorary doctorate by Heriot-Watt University in Scotland in 2013.
Mental Health in Frankfurt
Mental health is an important issue in Frankfurt. The city has a large population of people with mental health problems. Mental health services in Frankfurt are good, but they are not perfect. There are a number of mental health facilities in the city, but they are not always able to meet the needs of all of the city’s residents.
Mental health issues can be caused by a number of factors, including poverty, unemployment, and social isolation. In Frankfurt, these problems are compounded by the fact that many residents do not speak German as their first language. This can make it difficult for them to access mental health services.
There are a number of organizations working to support people with mental health problems in Frankfurt. These organizations can provide information and assistance with accessing mental health services.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Frankfurt
Common types of therapies in Frankfurt
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Frankfurt and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Frankfurt, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Frankfurt in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Frankfurt, Art Therapy in Frankfurt, Behavioral Therapy in Frankfurt, Contemplative Therapy in Frankfurt, Play Therapy in Frankfurt, EMDR Therapy in Frankfurt, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Frankfurt, Existential Therapy in Frankfurt, Experiential Therapy in Frankfurt, Gestalt Therapy in Frankfurt, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Frankfurt, Music Therapy Therapy in Frankfurt, Narrative Therapy in Frankfurt, Psychodynamic Therapy in Frankfurt, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Frankfurt, and Somatic Therapy in Frankfurt.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Frankfurt & the World
“My son recommended me this site. I had a few issues and wanted to try something new. I am glad I did because it has been one of the most valuable resources I have ever found on this subject. The therapists were patient, understanding, and professional.”
- Karen, Frankfurt
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Frankfurt, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Frankfurt can range from around €50 per hour to upwards of €300 per hour, depending on the therapist and the services offered. There are also a number of clinics and hospitals that offer therapy at competitive rates.
If you are a therapist from the Frankfurt or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing