Get help from top Psychologists in Duisburg
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Duisburg
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Duisburg
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Duisburg
If you’re struggling with psychological issues, it can be tough to find the help you need. But fortunately, there are psychologists available who specialize in treating people with PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other problems. If you’re located in Duisburg, you may want to consider seeking out a psychologist. Here are some reasons why:
Psychologists have a lot of experience working with people who are suffering from psychological problems. They know how to provide the kind of support that can help you get back on your feet.
Psychologists are experts at identifying and treating mental illnesses. This means that they can help you get relief from your symptoms quickly.
The psychologists at Therapymantra offer comprehensive treatment plans that take into account your unique situation. This means that they will provide you with the guidance and support you need to overcome your difficulties.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Duisburg
- Dr. Nadine Hoefer is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing for over 20 years. She has experience working with a variety of clients, including those who have anxiety and depression disorders. Her clinic is situated in Duisburg-Ruhrort, which makes it easy for patients to get access to her services.
- Dr. Iris Schmitz is another highly qualified psychologist who practices in Duisburg-Ruhrort. She has a Master’s degree in psychology from the University of Cologne and over 10 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. Her focus is on providing therapy that addresses both short- and long-term issues.
- Dr. Sabrina Tackmann is certified by the American Psychotherapy Association and has more than 10 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. Her practice specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as other mental health issues such as stress, OCD, bipolar disorder, and PTSD.
- Dr. Stefanie Lünemann is a psychotherapist with more than 10 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, but also provides therapy for other mental health issues such as stress, OCD, bipolar disorder, and PTSD
- Dr. Stefanie Köhler is a psychologist who specializes in child and adolescent psychology. She has worked at several hospitals and clinics in Duisburg, and her experience will be invaluable when it comes to helping children and adolescents struggling with emotional issues.
Mental Health in Duisburg
Despite its rich history and strong economy, Duisburg has struggled with mental health issues in recent years. The city has one of the highest rates of suicide in Germany, and mental health problems are thought to be widespread.
There are a number of reasons why mental health problems might be more common in Duisburg than in other cities. The city’s industrial heritage means that many residents work in low-paid, manual jobs. This can lead to feelings of insecurity and isolation. There is also a high rate of immigration in Duisburg, which can add to the sense of dislocation that many people feel.
The city government has been trying to address the problem of mental health in Duisburg, and there are a number of support services available for those who need help. However, more needs to be done to raise awareness of mental health issues and to provide adequate support for those who are struggling.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Duisburg
Common types of therapies in Duisburg
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Duisburg and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Duisburg, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Duisburg in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Duisburg, Art Therapy in Duisburg, Behavioral Therapy in Duisburg, Contemplative Therapy in Duisburg, Play Therapy in Duisburg, EMDR Therapy in Duisburg, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Duisburg, Existential Therapy in Duisburg, Experiential Therapy in Duisburg, Gestalt Therapy in Duisburg, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Duisburg, Music Therapy Therapy in Duisburg, Narrative Therapy in Duisburg, Psychodynamic Therapy in Duisburg, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Duisburg, and Somatic Therapy in Duisburg.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Duisburg & the World
“I was looking for an online therapy treatment when I stumbled upon the Mantra Care website. I found it extremely easy to browse and quickly found a treatment that matched my needs.”
- Karen, Duisburg
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Duisburg, you can book a trial session with us.
Some common services include individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy. Individual therapy can range from $50 to $175 per hour, while couples therapy can cost anywhere from $75 to $300 per hour. Group therapy can be even more expensive, costing between $200 and $600 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Duisburg or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing