Get help from top Psychologists in Dresden
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Dresden
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Dresden
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Dresden
If you are suffering from any form of mental health condition, then seeking professional help is essential. There are many psychologists in Dresden who can offer you the support and assistance that you need. Some of the conditions that psychologists may be able to treat include PTSD, depression, anxiety, and OCD.
If you are struggling with any of these issues, then talking to a psychologist could be the best step for you. They will be able to provide you with advice and guidance on how to manage your condition effectively. Additionally, they will be able to provide therapy sessions which could help alleviate some of the stress that you may be experiencing.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Dresden
- Dr. Stefanie Müller is a renowned psychologist who has worked with clients from all over the world. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as other mental health issues. Her clinic is located in Dresden’s historic center, and she offers consultations by appointment only.
- Dr. Bettina Wehmeier is another highly skilled psychological professional who has worked with many different types of patients. She specializes in family therapy, which helps families resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. Her clinic is located just outside of Dresden’s city center, so it’s easy to get to.
- Dr. Christoph Schulz works primarily with children and adolescents, providing them with individualized counseling and therapy sessions. His clinic is located near Dresden’s main train station, so it’s easy to get there without having to drive long distances.
- Drs. Renate Köhler and Gabriele Heinrich are both clinical psychologists who have extensive experience working with traumatized victims of war and violence-related incidents such as rape or torture. They offer specialized counseling services for those affected by these events, as well as general psychological support for those seeking help for any mental health condition
- Dr. Andreas Hahn is a clinical psychologist who has been working in Dresden for over 15 years. He specializes in providing services to adults, children, and families across a wide range of issues. Dr. Hahn is highly respected within the community and has helped countless people resolve their issues.
Mental Health in Dresden
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Dresden is no different. The city has a number of resources available for those struggling with mental health issues, as well as for their loved ones.
Dresden has a number of mental health professionals available to help those in need, including psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers. There are also a number of support groups available for those struggling with mental health issues, as well as for their loved ones.
The city also has a number of mental health facilities available, including hospitals, clinics, and residential treatment centers. These facilities can provide a variety of services, including diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders, medication management, and counseling.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, Dresden has a number of resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Dresden
Common types of therapies in Dresden
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Dresden and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Dresden, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Dresden in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Dresden, Art Therapy in Dresden, Behavioral Therapy in Dresden, Contemplative Therapy in Dresden, Play Therapy in Dresden, EMDR Therapy in Dresden, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Dresden, Existential Therapy in Dresden, Experiential Therapy in Dresden, Gestalt Therapy in Dresden, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Dresden, Music Therapy Therapy in Dresden, Narrative Therapy in Dresden, Psychodynamic Therapy in Dresden, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Dresden, and Somatic Therapy in Dresden.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Dresden & the World
“I met a therapist in Dresden, Germany who was highly recommended by many friends. I was looking to be referred to someone in my area and she had a really good reputation. The benefits of outcall therapy are numerous: it’s less expensive, you can go at any time of day without having to wait in line and there is no travel.”
- Karen, Dresden
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Dresden, you can book a trial session with us.
A session with a therapist who is not board-certified may cost as much as €80 while a session with a certified therapist can cost up to €100. Additionally, many therapists offer discounts for students or members of certain organizations.
If you are a therapist from the Dresden or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing