Get help from top Psychologists in Dortmund
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Dortmund
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Dortmund
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Dortmund
If you’re searching for a psychologist in Dortmund, there are many options available. The city has several highly-rated and respected psychologists who can help you with a variety of issues. If you’re suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety, or any other form of stress or mental illness, a psychologist can help you get on the right track and overcome your challenges.
One of the most important things to remember when seeking treatment from a psychologist is, to be honest with them. If you’ve been dealing with stress or mental illness for a long time, it’s likely that your problems are more extensive than just this one issue. A psychologist will want to know everything about your life and history in order to provide the best possible treatment plan.
If you’re ready to start addressing your mental health challenges head-on, contact a psychologist near me in Dortmund today!
Top Psychologist Near Me in Dortmund
- Dr. Britta Haseloff is a well-respected psychologist who has worked with clients from all walks of life for more than 20 years. She specializes in individual and family therapy, as well as treating anxiety and depression. Her office is located on Borsigplatz in Dortmund’s city center.
- Dr. Stefanie Kläßner is another highly respected psychologist who has worked with many complex cases over the years. She has extensive knowledge of psychotherapy methods, which she can use to help her clients address their issues head-on. Her office is located on Roemerstraße in the Westend district of Dortmund.
- Dr. Irmgard Wüstenberg is a pioneer in the field of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT). She has developed her own treatment protocol, which she uses to help her patients overcome problems such as anxiety, stress, and depression. Her office is located on Bergheimer Landstraße in the Sachsenhausen district of Dortmund.
- Dr. Stefanie Ohlendorf is a renowned psychologist who has worked extensively in child psychiatry. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety disorders, as well as mood disorders such as depression and bipolar disorder.
- Dr. Stefan Kühn is a therapist who specializes in CBT and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). He has extensive experience working with people from all walks of life, which makes him an ideal psychologist for those struggling with complex issues such as addiction or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Mental Health in Dortmund
Mental health is an important issue in Dortmund, Germany. The city has a high rate of mental health problems, and the city council has been working to improve access to services and support for those with mental health issues. In recent years, the city has seen an increase in the number of people seeking help for mental health problems.
The city has a number of mental health services available, including counseling, therapy, and medication. There are also a number of support groups and organizations that can help those with mental health problems. The city council has recently launched a campaign to raise awareness of mental health issues and to encourage people to seek help if they are struggling.
If you are struggling with mental health problems, or if you know someone who is, there is help available. Don’t hesitate to reach out for support.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Dortmund
Common types of therapies in Dortmund
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Dortmund and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Dortmund, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Dortmund in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Dortmund, Art Therapy in Dortmund, Behavioral Therapy in Dortmund, Contemplative Therapy in Dortmund, Play Therapy in Dortmund, EMDR Therapy in Dortmund, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Dortmund, Existential Therapy in Dortmund, Experiential Therapy in Dortmund, Gestalt Therapy in Dortmund, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Dortmund, Music Therapy Therapy in Dortmund, Narrative Therapy in Dortmund, Psychodynamic Therapy in Dortmund, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Dortmund, and Somatic Therapy in Dortmund.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Dortmund & the World
“I have been using MantraCare’s online therapy treatment for a little over a year now and I am very happy with it. I like that there is a lot to choose from and you can stay anonymous.”
- Karen, Dortmund
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Dortmund, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be an extremely cost-effective way to address a wide range of issues. In Dortmund, therapy can cost as little as €30 per session or as much as €200 per hour. Prices will vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy being provided.
If you are a therapist from the Dortmund or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing