Get help from top Psychologists in Cologne
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Cologne
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Cologne
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Cologne
If you’re experiencing any of the following conditions, a psychologist may be a good resource for you: PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, OCD, or anger. While there is no single cure for these conditions, psychologists can offer treatments that can improve your overall well-being.
Psychologists are experts in the field of mental health and can help people deal with a variety of issues such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, and OCD. Some common interventions psychologists may use include therapy, medication, and lifestyle changes.
If you’re struggling with a mental health condition, it’s important to seek out professional help. There are many psychologists available in Cologne to help you get started on the path to recovery.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Cologne
- Dr. Niels Molitor is a highly experienced therapist who has been working in Cologne for over 20 years. He specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as providing therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). His approach is tailored specifically to meet the needs of each individual, and he has a reputation for being compassionate and understanding.
- Dr. Franziska Kühn may be perfect for you. She works primarily with energy healing, but also offers traditional psychological services such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). Her goal is to create a therapeutic environment that feels comfortable and safe for her clients.
- Dr. med. Annemarie Stelzer is a highly experienced therapist who has worked with patients from all over the world. She offers individual and group therapy, as well as family counseling. In addition, she is qualified to treat patients with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Dr. Stefanie Vogelsang. She has years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults, and specializes in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT). CBT is a type of psychotherapy that focuses on changing negative thoughts and behaviors by using evidence-based methods. This means that her clients can expect to see tangible results from their treatment sessions.
- Dr. Esther Jäger is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked with a wide range of clients. She has a deep understanding of human behavior and can help you cope with any problems you may be experiencing.
Mental Health in Cologne
Cologne is a beautiful, historic city located in Germany. Unfortunately, it is also a city that suffers from mental health issues. According to a report by the Cologne Health Department, one in three residents suffers from some form of mental illness. This is a staggering statistic and one that highlights the need for better mental health care in the city.
There are many reasons why mental health problems are so prevalent in Cologne. The city is home to a large number of refugees and asylum seekers, many of whom have experienced traumatic events in their home countries. This can lead to depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Additionally, the economic recession has hit Cologne hard, causing people to lose their jobs and homes. This can also lead to mental health problems.
The good news is that there are organizations in Cologne that are working to help those suffering from mental illness. These organizations provide counseling, therapy, and other services to help people get back on their feet. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of these organizations for help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Cologne
Common types of therapies in Cologne
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Cologne and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Cologne, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Cologne in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Cologne, Art Therapy in Cologne, Behavioral Therapy in Cologne, Contemplative Therapy in Cologne, Play Therapy in Cologne, EMDR Therapy in Cologne, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Cologne, Existential Therapy in Cologne, Experiential Therapy in Cologne, Gestalt Therapy in Cologne, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Cologne, Music Therapy Therapy in Cologne, Narrative Therapy in Cologne, Psychodynamic Therapy in Cologne, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Cologne, and Somatic Therapy in Cologne.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Cologne & the World
“It was the best decision I ever made to go on this course. The therapists were very helpful and friendly, and the whole atmosphere at MantraCare is very welcoming.”
- Karen, Cologne
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Cologne, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Cologne can vary in price depending on the therapist, location, and duration of treatment. A session with a certified therapist at a mental health clinic can cost anywhere from €60 to €140 per hour, while private sessions with a more experienced therapist can cost up to €200 per hour. Fees for individual sessions can also vary greatly, but are typically around €50 to €75 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Cologne or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing