Get help from top Psychologists in Regina
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Regina
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Regina
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Regina
If you are suffering from any kind of mental health issue, it is important to seek out help. A psychologist can provide you with the support and guidance you need to get through your difficulties. If you are in the Regina area, there are several psychologists who can help.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to treatment, so a psychologist will likely work with you to find an approach that is specifically tailored to your needs. Some common issues that psychologists may treat include PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, OCD and anger management.
If you are looking for a psychologist in Regina, be sure to consult the directory at Mantracare. These professionals are experienced in treating a wide range of mental health issues and can provide you with the support you need to get through difficult times.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Regina
- Dr. Julie Burek is a licensed psychologist who has practiced for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating children, adolescents, and adults with mental health issues. Her clinical experience makes her an excellent choice for those seeking help for anxiety disorders, depression, or stress management.
- Dr. Matthew Ducharme is internationally renowned for his work with trauma survivors and people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He has worked with soldiers returning from war zones, victims of sexual assault, and people impacted by natural disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes. His approach is highly effective and his patients have praised him for his empathy and caring demeanor.
- Dr. Kirsten MacLeod is a well-known family therapist who also specializes in treating PTSD and other related conditions. She has extensive experience working with couples and families across multiple generations, which makes her an ideal therapist for individuals coping with complex family dynamics or traumatic events.
- Dr. Jeannette Jokela is the perfect person for you. Her practice focuses on integrative treatment methods that work best for each individual patient. She also offers 12-Step programs as an option for those who want extra support along the way.
- Dr. Kari Dahl is another great choice if you’re looking for a psychologist with experience in working with children and adolescents. Her practice specializes in providing comprehensive care for kids from pre-school through high school age, as well as their parents or guardians . This means she has a lot of insight into how families function and can help address any issues head-on rather than relying on traditional therapies that may not be effective with certain groups of patients.
Mental Health in Regina
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Regina is no exception. According to the Canadian Mental Health Association, 1 in 5 Canadians will experience a mental health problem in their lifetime. In Regina, the mental health system is struggling to meet the needs of its residents.
There are a number of reasons why someone might experience mental health problems. Some people are born with a genetic predisposition to mental illness. Others may experience traumatic events that trigger mental health problems. Poverty, isolation, and substance abuse can also lead to mental health problems.
Despite the challenges, there are some bright spots in the Regina mental health scene. With continued effort, we can improve the mental health system in Regina and make sure that everyone who needs help gets the support they deserve.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Regina
Common types of therapies in Regina
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Regina and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Regina, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Regina in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Regina, Art Therapy in Regina, Behavioral Therapy in Regina, Contemplative Therapy in Regina, Play Therapy in Regina, EMDR Therapy in Regina, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Regina, Existential Therapy in Regina, Experiential Therapy in Regina, Gestalt Therapy in Regina, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Regina, Music Therapy Therapy in Regina, Narrative Therapy in Regina, Psychodynamic Therapy in Regina, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Regina, and Somatic Therapy in Regina.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Regina & the World
“I had been feeling really down lately and I needed help. I found out about the online therapy treatment by MantraCare in Regina and it was perfect for me. It helped me get over my anxiety and depression, so thank you very much.”
- Karen, Regina
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Regina, you can book a trial session with us.
In Regina, therapy can range in cost from $40 to $200 per session. However, the average cost for online therapy is $80 per session. This price includes access to a therapist’s online portal, consultation services, and the ability to record and review sessions.
If you are a therapist from the Regina or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing