Get help from top Psychologists in Perth
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Perth
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Perth
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Perth
If you are looking for a psychologist in Perth, you may be feeling stressed and anxious. You may also have symptoms of PTSD or depression or OCD. All of these conditions can be treated by a psychologist.
A psychologist can help you deal with the emotions that are causing your stress and anxiety. They can also help you improve your relationships, manage your stress and anger, and treat your OCD or depression.
If you are seeking treatment for mental health issues, it is important to find a psychologist who understands your unique situation. You should also make sure that the therapist has experience treating people with PTSD or depression or OCD.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Perth
- Dr. Kimberly Shepherd is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked with a wide range of clients and issues. She has a wealth of experience to share, which makes her an excellent choice for those looking for help with problems such as anxiety, depression, and stress management.
- Julieanne Kelleher is also a highly experienced psychologist, with years of experience working with children and adolescents. She specialises in treating mental health issues such as ADHD and autism spectrum disorder. Her approach is tailored to each individual, ensuring that they receive the most effective treatment possible.
- Dr Kenneth Robinson is known for his work in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). CBT is a popular form of psychological treatment that focuses on changing negative thoughts and behaviours patterns to improve overall wellbeing.
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg holds a PhD in clinical psychology from Curtin University and is certified in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). He has extensive experience working with patients suffering from anxiety disorders, mood disorders, chronic pain, and addiction issues. His approach is tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient, providing them with the most effective treatment available.
- Dr. Susan Lenton is a clinical psychologist who has worked in the Perth area for over 20 years. She offers individual therapy as well as group sessions, and is known for her expertise in counselling adults with anxiety and depression. Her clinic is located on Hay Street in the Perth CBD.
Mental Health in Perth
Mental health is often spoken about in terms of its negative aspects, but it’s important to remember that mental health is a spectrum. Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices.
Good mental health isn’t just the absence of mental health problems. Everyone has times when they feel down or anxious. But a person with good mental health has the skills and resources to get through these tough times.
There are many factors that contribute to mental health. These include our genes, brain chemistry, life experiences, and even our physical health. If we don’t take care of our physical health, it can impact our mental health as well. That’s why it’s important to eat healthy foods, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and take breaks when we need them.
It’s also important to have a strong support system. This could be family, friends, co-workers, or a professional therapist or counselor. When we feel connected to others, it can help us cope with difficult situations and improve our mental health.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Perth
Common types of therapies in Perth
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Perth and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Perth, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Perth in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Perth, Art Therapy in Perth, Behavioral Therapy in Perth, Contemplative Therapy in Perth, Play Therapy in Perth, EMDR Therapy in Perth, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Perth, Existential Therapy in Perth, Experiential Therapy in Perth, Gestalt Therapy in Perth, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Perth, Music Therapy Therapy in Perth, Narrative Therapy in Perth, Psychodynamic Therapy in Perth, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Perth, and Somatic Therapy in Perth.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Perth & the World
“I have had a bad experience with online therapy before, so I was really cautious. I am so glad I found this online therapy treatment because it is amazing and they are the best therapists in Perth.”
- Karen, Perth
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Perth, you can book a trial session with us.
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of therapy in Perth, including the therapist’s experience and training, the type of therapy offered, and the location. In general, therapy can cost anywhere from $50 to $250 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Perth or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing