Get help from top Psychologists in Central Coast
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Central Coast
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Central Coast
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Central Coast
If you are seeking help for a mental health issue, there are many psychologists in the Central Coast area who can provide services. Many psychologists specialize in treating different types of mental health issues, such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress.
Some psychologists also specialize in treating OCD and anger management issues. If you are experiencing any type of mental health issue, it is important to seek out professional help.
A psychologist can provide you with individualized therapy that can help you address your problems head on. Psychologists also have access to a variety of resources, including therapies and medications that can be helpful in treating mental health issues. If you are looking for a psychologist near you in the Central Coast area, please feel free to contact us at our office.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Central Coast
- Dr. Richard Jaffe is a licensed clinical psychologist who has experience working with clients from all walks of life. Dr. Jaffe is also an expert in treating anxiety and depression, as well as other mental health issues. If you are looking for a therapist who can provide quality service at an affordable price, Dr. Jaffe should be your first choice.
- Dr. Amy Hazanaka specializes in working with anxiety and mood disorders, as well as relationship problems. She also has experience working with children and families, which makes her an ideal choice if you are seeking help with a specific issue or problem. Her fees are relatively low compared to some of her competitors, making her an affordable choice if budget is a concern.
- Dr. Eleni Kounalakis is board certified in psychiatry and specializes in working with transgender patients and those dealing with gender dysphoria (a condition where someone feels that their biological sex does not match their gender identity). Her fees are high compared to some other therapists on the Central Coast, but she offers a high level of care and expertise that is hard to find elsewhere.
- Dr. Michael A. Lebowitz is a clinical psychologist who specializes in psychological therapy for anxiety disorders and depression. He has been practicing psychology for more than 25 years and has worked with a wide variety of clients, including those suffering from PTSD, major depressive disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder.
- Dr. Judith Lasser is a licensed clinical psychologist who practices cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and family therapy. She has over 20 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life, including those struggling with addiction, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, GAD/panic disorder, chronic pain conditions such as neck pain or headaches, and parenting challenges such as discipline issues or managing boundary conflicts between children and their parents.
Mental Health in Central Coast
Mental health is often viewed as an individual responsibility to deal with in society. This is particularly true in Central Coast, where mental health issues are commonly seen as a personal failing rather than a societal problem. This needs to change.
Mental health should be seen as a community responsibility. Just as we all have a responsibility to take care of our physical health, so too do we have a responsibility to take care of our mental health. This means creating supportive environments and communities that promote mental wellbeing and provide help when needed.
There are many ways to do this, but some key things that can be done include:- Providing easy access to mental health services and support- Encouraging open discussion about mental health issues- Promoting positive coping mechanisms and stress management techniques- Educating people about the signs and symptoms of mental illness- Encouraging people to seek help early if they are struggling mentally
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Central Coast
Common types of therapies in Central Coast
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Central Coast and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Central Coast, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Central Coast in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Central Coast, Art Therapy in Central Coast, Behavioral Therapy in Central Coast, Contemplative Therapy in Central Coast, Play Therapy in Central Coast, EMDR Therapy in Central Coast, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Central Coast, Existential Therapy in Central Coast, Experiential Therapy in Central Coast, Gestalt Therapy in Central Coast, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Central Coast, Music Therapy Therapy in Central Coast, Narrative Therapy in Central Coast, Psychodynamic Therapy in Central Coast, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Central Coast, and Somatic Therapy in Central Coast.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Central Coast & the World
“I am a professional and I work from home, so it was difficult for me to find the time to go for therapy. I found MantraCare online and I have been very happy with my treatment so far.”
- Karen, Central Coast
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Central Coast, you can book a trial session with us.
On average, sessions with a mental health therapist can cost between $60 and $100 per hour. Additionally, some therapies may require travel expenses, such as for sessions at a rehabilitation center.
If you are a therapist from the Central Coast or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing